Our Fall Foliage Pocono Biking Tours are offered as a self-guided experience; these tours are provided daily and on weekends, come complete with detailed maps, helmet, safety instructions and great modern mountain biking equipment. We will offer you a fall foliage experience like no other, with over 127 varieties of trees the color palette of the Poconos Fall Foliage is one of the best in the world! Please Note Leaf Peepers: Advanced reservations ONLY!
It’s just $44.95 for our Poconos Fall Foliage Tour with VIP Shuttle and Sport Bike Rental!
Check out the Fall Foliage all inclusive Trail head drop-off VIP Shuttle and Mountain Bike Rental Service below. Come experience the most scenic, economical VIP Jim Thorpe – Poconos Fall Foliage biking tours! You can bike down the world famous Lehigh Gorge Trail for just $44.95 each! (2 person minimum, see below for more details.) Pennsylvania Fall Foliage is some of the best in the world! A Fall Bike Ride is exactly what you need to end summer on a great note!
Take advantage of this special online pricing now! For the entire season of Fall Foliage in the Poconos, it starts at only $44.95 to rent a Sport mountain bike with our VIP Shuttle Service from Jim Thorpe. This Fall Foliage in PA Bike Tour is like no other! Fall Foliage Festivals in PA can’t rival the Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Festival and Oktoberfest! You will be easy breezy Pocono biking on a slightly downhill, approximately 2-4% grade the entire way and end up at the best Fall Foliage Festival in PA!
We offer Poconos Fall Foliage Bike Tours from: Glen Summit to Jim Thorpe, White Haven to Jim Thorpe and Rockport to Jim Thorpe, PA. The Lehigh Gorge in the Poconos is AWESOME!. The Jim Thorpe and Poconos Fall foliage peak season is listed in chronological order below with a color gradient to match it’s intensity. Spend a weekend in the Jim Thorpe – Poconos Region seeing the most spectacular fall colors that Mother Nature can offer this side of the Mississippi! There are only 2 other places in the world that can boast about the diverse color palette we have to offer in the Pocono Mountains! Call us now at: 570-899-5025 for pricing and availability.
Poconos Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Bike Tours Peak Season Calendar
- September 23,24
- September 30, October 1
- October 7,8
- October 14,15
- October 21,22
- October 28,29
- November 4,5
Pocono Bike Rental Fall Foliage Tours:
- 9:00 AM Glen Summit to Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Tour – $54.95
– All inclusive Bike Rental and VIP shuttle, to the New D&L Black Diamond Trail – Glen Summit Access drop off (Sport Bike Rental and VIP Shuttle) PROMPT VIP Shuttle Service starts in the FREE PARKING Glen Onoko Access Area in Jim Thorpe. This Fall Foliage Bike Tour must be reserved online, in advance, at least 1 day prior to event date. Book online fast at the bottom of this page. (2 person minimum.) Please arrive no later than 8:45 AM for shuttle loading and then return your bikes no later than 4:00 PM back to the pickup spot.
– Trail Highlights: Glen Summit to White Haven is a mountain biking route that takes you approximately 36 miles (north to south) on the recently minted D & L Black Diamond Trail through the small town of White Haven, past Rockport to Glen Onoko in Jim Thorpe. The wide open, well maintained trail surface, amazing forest landscapes and awesome views are a great addition to the tree canopy of the Lehigh Gorge. The mountain top views along with a picturesque lake, park benches and picnic tables offers everyone a great experience in the Poconos Mountain Biking Scene. To get the full effect of Pocono Fall Foliage Biking, go early in the day and see the beauty of the Poconos!
- 9:00 or 11:00 AM White Haven to Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Tour – $44.95
– All inclusive bike rental and VIP shuttle from Jim Thorpe to White Haven inside the Lehigh Gorge State Park. (Sport Bike Rental and VIP Shuttle) PROMPT VIP Shuttle Service starts in the FREE PARKING Glen Onoko Access Area in Jim Thorpe with a 30 minute VIP shuttle ride to White Haven. This Fall Foliage Bike Tour must be reserved online, in advance, at least 1 day prior to event date. Book online fast at the bottom of this page. (2 person minimum.) Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your shuttle time for shuttle loading and then return your bikes no later than 4:00 PM back to the pickup spot..
– The ultimate adventure in fun and fitness! Bike up to 26 miles, a marathon of historical landmarks and remnants from the great coal mining industry of America’s past. The bike tour is approximately a 3 hour ride in which you can take breaks for pictures, food, sightseeing etc. The Lehigh Gorge Rail Trail System is an amazing fall foliage experience like no other bike ride in the world. It is one of the top 100 rail trails in the country. Historical and educational value markers along the way will teach you about the rich local mining history as well guide you safely down the trail.
- 1:00 PM Jim Thorpe to Rockport Fall Foliage Tour – $49.95
– All inclusive bike rental and VIP shuttle from Jim Thorpe to Rockport at 1:00 PM in the world famous Lehigh Gorge State Park! (Sport Bike Rental and VIP Shuttle) Convenient pickup Spot is at the Glen Onoko Access Area and the VIP return shuttle ride to White Haven is approx. 25-30 minutes. This Fall Foliage Bike Tour must be reserved online, in advance, at least 1 day prior to event date. Book online fast at the bottom of this page. (2 person minimum.) Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your shuttle time for shuttle loading and then return your bikes no later than 4:00 PM back to the pickup spot..
– Trail Highlights: Starting your day from our FREE PARKING Glen Onoko pickup spot at 1 PM you can surely make dinner in downtown Jim Thorpe by 4 PM. This bike tour is approximately a 2 hour ride in which you can take breaks for pictures, food, sightseeing etc.
– Poconos Fall Foliage Bike Tours
– ORDER BIKE TOURS BELOW
PLEASE READ: BE ON TIME FOR YOUR SHUTTLE TRIP!
You MUST ARRIVE 15 mins. in advance for your shuttle. If you are late by even 5 minutes of the departure time YOU WILL NOT be accommodated and may have to be rescheduled if available or worse; DENIED SERVICE.
The Jim Thorpe bike shuttle pickup location is a quarter of the way down the access road inside the Glen Onoko area of the Lehigh Gorge State Park. The exact spot is the Bicycle Concession Shuttle Pickup area of the parking lot, which is pictured below about a half mile into the park from the entrance. If you reach the main parking lot across the wooden bridges, you have gone too far, turn around and go back up the parking lot North a half a mile until you see the signage pictured below, our Gold Colored Dodge Grand Caravan and Orange Safety Cone sitting next to it.
PLEASE READ: VIP Shuttle Service bikers please DO NOT go across this bridge!
Near the end of your amazing journey to Jim Thorpe, you reach this historic converted railroad bridge. The VIP Bike Shuttle Service pickup spot is just past this (to the left) on the right side of the road near a picnic table and parking area with signage to let you know where you are at.
A $60 return shuttle fee will be charged for missed shuttles.
Please don’t say you didn’t know where we are meeting or couldn’t find this spot. You can call or text us at anytime when lost.
To reserve a custom (not listed on our schedule), VIP shuttle pickup/dropoff time, there may be an additional $5/person custom shuttle fee. (2 person minimum.) Please have a major credit card ready and fill out our easy to use PayPal shopping cart below (PayPal account unnecessary) or call 570-899-5025 today and speak to one of our adventure specialists!
We are a proud member of the Pocono Mountains Visitors Information Portal. Get up to date Fall Foliage Peak information by checking out our Partner at the Fall Foliage Network. We are a leaf spotter for the the Foliage Network (as featured on the TODAY Show!) for the last 4 years!
More Poconos Fall Foliage info from the PA-DCNR:
The DCNR Penn’s Woods Fall Foliage Webpage
Why Do Autumn Leaves Change Color?
Penn’s Woods Fall Foliage Interactive Story Maps
Some of our activities need to be reserved well in advance and are subject to availability. For more information and to find out how to make a reservation (the weekends can sell out quickly), you can contact us daily at: 570-899-5025 or use our contact us form. Same day booking fee of $5/person may apply to all last minute (within 24 hours) reservations at our discretion. Pocono Bike Rental is located at: 322 Main Street White Haven, PA 18661
The Lehigh Gorge Bike Trail is the most spectacular rail trail system in the world during the colorful fall season. The Pocono Mountains have over 127 deciduous tree varieties changing color for your viewing pleasure. The orange-red leaves are falling down along the Lehigh River with amazing beauty. Autumn is your last chance to get on the trail before the snow covers it and go biking with us. Fall Foliage bike tours starting at $19.95. Just follow the signs while near the White Haven, Lake Harmony and Hickory Run State Park areas! Stay tuned for more by subscribing to our YouTube channel!