Guided Historic and Poconos Mountain Biking VIP Adventure Tours
The Poconos Mountain Biking Experience begins on the Lehigh Gorge Rail Trail, which is a downhill, scenic, state-park maintained path that follows the Lehigh River and is clear of any objects that would impede your enjoyable path. You can mountain Bike the Lehigh Gorge Rail Trail and see spectacular wonders of nature combined with our nation’s historical remains! Choose from an easy fit-ride comfort bike (gravel rides only), a sport bike or a performance bike, state of the art 29er’ with hydraulic disc brakes, lightweight aluminum frames, high-end drivetrains, fatter tires and top of the line gearing.
On our expertly guided Historic and Poconos Mountain Biking Adventure Tours you will see and learn about the famous ruins of the 2nd largest leather tannery in the US during the 1800’s . We will take photos of a part of our nation’s history at Lock #25 and dozens of others along the Lehigh River canal and dam system while you are biking and hiking around. Learn more on this tour about how the mighty Lehigh River was tamed and used to transport lumber and coal to build America!
Our Historic and Poconos Mountain Biking Adventure Tours focus on ensuring you and your family and/or friends enjoy a picturesque, safe, fun day on the trail. Signs along the trail educate you about the local sites and experiences available but we take it a step further as we know where all the cool spots are and how to access them safely. Take a ride with us on the Lehigh Gorge Rail Trail for a healthy day of outdoor fun in a Pocono Family Vacation Destination that is unmatched! Your guide will be taking great pictures along the way but you can get way cool footage by renting one of our GoPros!
Our user friendly mountain bike rental fleet includes bikes for everyone. We have comfort bikes with wide forgiving seats, multiple speeds and upright easy to steer handlebars. OR for the radical in you, try renting one of our top of the line 29er’s! We also have multi-speed kid bikes, child cabooses, and Trail-A-Bikes. We offer guided mountain Pocono biking tours starting/finishing at the North and South trail-head(s) in White Haven, PA.
We offer several types of Poconos mountain biking from beginner, family type to hardcore, adventurous fun for the serious Poconos mountain biker! Our safe and comfortable inventory of novice to expert level mountain bikes and hybrids can accommodate most anyone. We offer the finest experience and most valued mountain biking in the Poconos. So come hammer the Lehigh Gorge Rail Trail System with a stop for lunch of course and the maximum sightseeing possible in the Poconos!
All VIP guided tours include; water, map and professionally trained guide with first aid kit. (Prices below are per person. There is a 3-4 person minimum with all of our bike tours and advance reservations are required, upgrades are available see below.)
Poconos Mountain Biking Guided VIP Adventure Tours
- The Half Day Historic Gravel Ride – Lehigh Gorge Trail, White Haven to Rockport and Back
- 20 miles – 9:45 AM start – 3 hour half day ride, with performance bike rental, helmet and tour – $79.95 (Novice to Intermediate – 3 person min. midweek ONLY) Pre-Order Add-on Box Lunch HERE! (Sport Bike rental included.)
- The Marathon Historic Gravel Ride – Lehigh Gorge Trail, White Haven to Penn Haven and Back
- 26 miles – 9:45 AM start – 4 hour ride, with performance bike rental, helmet and tour – $89.95 (Intermediate- 3 person min. midweek ONLY) Pre-Order Add-on Box Lunch HERE! (Sport bike rental included.)
- The Ultra-thon Historic Gravel Ride – D&L Black Diamond Trail Head at Glen Summit thru the Lehigh Gorge Trail to Rockport and Back to Glen Summit
- 40 miles – 8:45 AM start – 5 hour ride, with performance bike rental, helmet and tour $99.95 (Intermediate to Expert- 3 person min. midweek ONLY) Pre-Order Add-on Box Lunch HERE! (Sport Bike rental included.)
- Big Mountain Adventure Tour Mountain Bike Ride – Hammer Climbs with Single Track and Bomber Downhill Rewards
- 22 miles – 9:45 AM Start – Ride an almost 2 hour climb from White Haven to a famous historic Pocono Mountain Ridge (2nd highest peak in the Poconos), see mountaintop lakes, reach an above timberline summit! This 4+ hour mountain bike tour is filled with serious climbs up to a 20% grade and the reward of a 2 mile long, single track, adrenaline rush downhill! – $139.95 (Expert Bikers ONLY- 3 person min. midweek ONLY Pre-Order Add-on Box Lunch HERE! (Bike rental not included.)
- 12 miles Half Day – 9:45 AM Start – Ride an almost 1 hour climb with great foliage, desolation, awesome downhill bomber descent, 3+ hours with amazing Lehigh Gorge State Park Views – $119.95 (Advanced Bikers ONLY- 3 person min. midweek ONLY) Pre-Order Add-on Box Lunch HERE! (Bike rental not included.)
Advance reservations are available daily and subject to availability. For more information and to find out how to make a reservation (as the weekends can sell out quickly), you can contact us daily at: 570-899-5025 or use our contact us form.
When you finish your whitewater rafting, biking, hiking or disc golf adventure with us, be sure to leave a review on the Pocono Bike Rental TripAdvisor page and we thank you in advance! For those of you who have a Google account and have had the pleasure of taking part in the Pocono Bike Rental experience we appreciate your great Google reviews! The feedback we get from our Pocono Bike Rental Facebook page is awesome as well it’s packed with event listings and great specials! Pocono Bike Rental: Lehigh Tannery, White Haven, PA 18661
This is a compilation video of most of our Lehigh Gorge Trail and Pocono Bike Rental videos to date. We hope you enjoy this brief summary of our video adventures in 2015 biking on the Lehigh Gorge Trail in the Poconos. Pocono biking in the Lehigh Gorge Trail System is unlike any other biking experience in the world! What awaits you is a class 3 pristine whitewater river along side a smooth surfaced rail trail that sits deep inside a forest covered gorge created millions of years ago. It offers spectacular waterfalls, beautiful plants, trees and animals unique to the Poconos and this region of the world. Stay tuned for more by subscribing to our YouTube channel!