Pocono Bike Rental and Nearme Yoga present: Bike, Hike, Yoga and Connect…Yoga on the Bike Trail, at the Lehigh Gorge State Park, Poconos, White Haven, PA
Go Biking and practice Yoga in the Poconos with Pocono Bike Rental and Nearme Yoga in the world famous Lehigh Gorge State Park, on the #1 Rail Trail in America; (as searched on: RailstoTrails.org). The most natural yoga “studio” in the Poconos is a beautiful serene mountain meadow alongside the Lehigh River, capturing Mother Nature at her finest! This is where you will indulge in a peaceful yoga practice immersed in the sound rich surroundings of the forest. Here under the canopy of this protected forest lies the best yoga studio in the Poconos. You will be guided through your personal practice grounded in the calming wilderness with the amazingly talented instructors from Nearme Yoga (the hosts of, NEPA Yoga Festival, the largest annual Yoga Festival in the NEPA Poconos Region).
During your outdoor adventure you will get to see nature’s beautiful wonders along the Lehigh Gorge Trail like; the whitewater Lehigh River rapids, amazing waterfalls, scenic overlooks, unique rock outcroppings, quartz crystal mine deposits, historical landmarks and the 1,000 foot mountain walls of the Lehigh Gorge. This inexpensive excursion offers the chance to combine an outdoor yoga experience with unique, majestic, spectacular views! Come along with us to; Bike, Hike, Yoga and Connect…Yoga on the Bike Trail!
The day consists of
- 11:00 AM start time (please arrive at 10:45 AM)
- Bike approx. 20-30 minutes to beautiful meadow yoga spot
- Practice Yoga for approx. 55 minutes during High Noon
- Bike approx. 20-30 minutes to the lunch spot/picnic area
- Lunch (self provided) 10-15 minutes (pack in/pack out)
- Hike approx. 5-10 mins. to view the Lehigh River and Lock 22 at Mud Run
- Bike approx. 45-55 minutes back, slightly uphill (.5% grade)
- Briefly stopping by the Quartz Crystal Mine (5 minutes)
- Finishing at around 2:00 PM
Series dates and teachers
- June 17th Kickoff Pre-Solstice Replenish – Maria Dipipi
- July 1st Happy Freedom Rejoice – Chelsea Manganaro
- July 15th Midsummer Meltdown – Nicole Grasso Kreidler
- July 29th Summer Sweat – Janet D. Martin
- August 12th Jam along the River – Chelsea Manganaro
- August 26th Back to School Recharge – Georgia Bone
- September 2nd Labor Day Rejuvenate – Maya Kowalcyk (of Jim Thorpe Yoga)
- September 16th Nature’s Refresh – Chelsea Manganaro
- September 30th Fall Foliage Rebirth – Georgia Bone
- October 7th Fall Foliage Restore – Stacy Hein (of Jim Thorpe Yoga)
- October 14th Fall Foliage Spectacle – Lauren Franko
- October 21st Fall Foliage Finale’ – Chelsea Manganaro
$49.95 includes a Sport Mountain Bike Rental – ($59.95 day of w/required online advanced registration)
ONLY $29.95 with your own bike – ($39.95 day of w/required online advanced registration)
Lehigh Gorge State Park, White Haven South Access, White Haven, PA
(Call: 570-899-5025 for more information and availability)
Teachers subject to change, RAIN/SHINE event or if extreme weather is forecasted we will issue a credit for a future date, reservations must be made in advance, 48 hours is suggested as class size is limited.
*NEPA Yoga Festival Ticket Holders $5 OFF – July 15th PRESALE ends Thursday July 13th!
– EARLY BIRD Discount – with Sport Bike Rental $44.95* (limit 4) Click Here