Our Fall Foliage Pocono Biking Tours are offered as a self-guided experience; these tours are provided daily and on weekends, come complete with detailed maps, helmet, safety instructions and great biking equipment. We will offer you a fall foliage experience like no other, with over 127 varieties of trees the color palette the Poconos Fall Foliage is one of the best in the world!
Sunday Fun Day $19.95 Poconos Fall Foliage Tour with VIP Shuttle and Sport Bike Rental!
Check out the Sunday FUNday Fall Foliage all inclusive Trail head drop-off VIP Shuttle and Mountain Bike Rental Service. Come experience the most scenic, economical Poconos Fall Foliage biking tour! You bike down the NEW D&L Black Diamond Trail from Glen Summit to White Haven, PA for just $19.95 each on SUNDAYS! (2 person minimum, see below for more details, a savings of $10 off!.)
The Half Day (3-4 hours) ONLINE SPECIAL is ONLY available on SUNDAYS and is ONLY found at Pocono Bike Rental! Customers have told us they would like to have the option to rent a bike for just a few hours or a half of a day. We listened, and are very proud to have created this; Half Day Fall Foliage Self Guided Bike Tour Promotion, just for you ONLY on SUNDAYS. This year we are offering our Sport Bikes as a FREE UPGRADE at this already low low price! Available for pickup from 9-11:00 AM and the bike must returned by the time listed or shuttle pickup time (for up to 4 hours Poconos biking time).
Up to 40% OFF and FREE Sport Bike Upgrades are ONLY available on SUNDAYS during the 2018 Fall Foliage Season!
Take advantage of this special online pricing now! For the entire Fall Foliage Season in the Poconos, it starts at only $14.95 to rent a mountain bike with our Sunday FUNday Fall Foliage Tours with as low as $5 VIP Shuttle rides to the trail head! This Fall Foliage Bike Tour is like no other! You will be easy breezy Pocono biking on a slightly downhill, approximately 2-4% grade the entire way. We offer tours from Glen Summit to White Haven, White Haven to Rockport and or ending in Jim Thorpe, PA, the Lehigh Gorge in the Poconos is AWESOME!. Fall foliage peak season is listed in order below with color gradient to match intensity. The new bridge connection south of Jim Thorpe to Lehighton adds approximately 15 miles of new trail access points for us to shuttle you from. You can now get shuttled back from Lehighton, Bowmanstown, Lehigh Gap or Slatington. Call us for pricing and availability.
Poconos Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Bike Tours
- September 22,23
- September 29,30
- October 6,7
- October 13,14
- October 20,21
- October 27,28
- November 3,4
Pocono Bike Rental Special Sunday FUNday Fall Foliage Tours:
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Glen Summit to White Haven Fall Foliage Tour – $19.95
– All inclusive Bike Rental and VIP shuttle, to the New D&L Black Diamond Trail – Glen Summit Access drop off 10:15 AM (Economy Bike Rental and VIP shuttle normally priced at $29.95 – FREE Sport Upgrade for 2018!). This Fall Foliage Bike Tour must be reserved online, in advance, at least 2 days prior to event date. Book online fast at the bottom of this page. (2 person minimum.) Please arrive no later than 9:45 AM to get fitted for bike rentals and shuttle loading and return your bikes no later than 12:00 PM.
– Trail Highlights: – Glen Summit to White Haven is a mountain biking route that takes you 10 miles (north to south) on the newly minted D & L Black Diamond Trail. The wide open, well maintained trail surface, amazing forest landscapes and awesome views are a great alternative to the tree canopy of the Lehigh Gorge. The mountain top views along with a picturesque lake, park benches and picnic tables offers everyone a great 1-2 hour introduction to the Poconos Mountain Biking Scene. To get the full effect of Pocono Fall Foliage Biking, go early in the day!
- 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM White Haven to Rockport Fall Foliage Tour – $24.95
– All inclusive bike rental and VIP shuttle from Rockport back to White Haven at 12:30 PM in the Lehigh Gorge State Park. PROMPT pickup within 10 minutes of arrival is in the Rockport parking area with a return 15 minute VIP shuttle ride back to White Haven. (Economy Bike Rental and VIP Shuttle normally priced at $29.95 – FREE Sport Upgrade for 2018!). This Fall Foliage Bike Tour must be reserved online, in advance, at least 2 days prior to event date. Book online fast at the bottom of this page. (2 person minimum.) Please arrive no later than 10:15 AM at the bike shop in White Haven to get fitted for your bike rentals.
– Trail Highlights: Starting your day from our shop in White Haven at or before 10:30 AM you can surely make the 12:30 PM shuttle. This allows for a 2 hour ride in which you can take breaks for pictures, food, sightseeing etc. The Lehigh Gorge Rail Trail System is an amazing fall foliage experience like no other bike ride in the world. It is one of the top 100 rail trails in the country. Historical and educational value markers along the way will teach you about the rich local mining history as well guide you safely down the trail. It is also patrolled regularly.
(The normal 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 PM Rockport to White Haven VIP Shuttles are available for $15 w/your own bike or $10 with a Pocono Bike Rental.)
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM White Haven to Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Tour – $29.95
– All inclusive bike rental and VIP shuttle from Jim Thorpe back to White Haven at 3:00 PM after biking in the famous Lehigh Gorge State Park and spending some time in downtown Jim Thorpe! Convenient pickup Spot is at the Public Boat Launch Lehigh River Access Area and the VIP return shuttle ride to White Haven is approx. 25-30 minutes. (Economy Bike Rental and VIP return shuttle normally priced at $34.95 – FREE Sport Upgrade for 2018!). This Fall Foliage Bike Tour must be reserved online, in advance, at least 2 days prior to event date. Book online fast at the bottom of this page. (2 person minimum.) Please arrive no later than 10:45 AM at our White Haven, PA location. Here is where you get fitted for your bike rentals and leave by 11:00 AM for the up to 4 hour journey to Jim Thorpe, thus able to make the 3:00 PM Shuttle.
– The ultimate adventure in fun and fitness! Bike 26 miles, a marathon of historical landmarks and remnants from the great coal mining industry of America’s past. (The picture near the bottom of this page is where we pick you up at so we ask you to please acquaint yourselves with this exact location well before your trip. It is the 2 park benches with flower pots overlooking the Lehigh River in the Carbon County Visitor’s Center Parking lot, otherwise known as where the train station is. The pickup spot pictured below and others can be found at: www.JimThorpeBikeShuttles.com).
>>> – FIRST – RESERVE BIKES – >>> – Add them individually to the cart, there is where you can edit and update quantity, then click continue shopping (see below last step):
>>> – NEXT – RESERVE SHUTTLES – >>> – Add the VIP shuttle to the cart, there is where you can edit and update quantity :
All Pocono Bike Rental Shuttles depart and return to our White Haven location unless otherwise noted such as the above fall foliage tours. (Fall Foliage Bike Tour Shuttles without Pocono bike rentals are $20 from Jim Thorpe @ 5:00 PM or $15 for all other shuttles locations and times with a 2 person minimum.)
To reserve a custom (not listed on our schedule), VIP shuttle pickup/dropoff time, there may be a $10/person additional custom shuttle and same day booking fee. (2 person minimum.) Please have a major credit card ready and fill out our easy to use PayPal shopping cart below (PayPal account unecessary) or call 570-899-5025 today and speak to one of our adventure specialists!
We are a proud member of the Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau and useful Fall Foliage peak season information can be found on their site here. Get up to date Fall Foliage Peak information by subscribing to our Blog/Newsletter below at the bottom left of this page to receive our Fall Foliage weekly updates!
More Poconos Fall Foliage info from the PA-DCNR:
The DCNR Penn’s Woods Fall Foliage Webpage
Why Do Autumn Leaves Change Color?
Penn’s Woods Fall Foliage Interactive Story Maps
Some of our activities need to be reserved well in advance and are subject to availability. For more information and to find out how to make a reservation (as the weekends can sell out quickly), you can contact us daily at: 570-899-5025 or use our contact us form. Same day booking fee of $5/person may apply to all last minute (within 24 hours) reservations at our discretion. Pocono Bike Rental is located at: 322 Main Street White Haven, PA 18661
The Lehigh Gorge Bike Trail is the most spectacular rail trail system in the world during the colorful fall season. The Pocono Mountains have over 127 deciduous tree varieties changing color for your viewing pleasure. The orange-red leaves are falling down along the Lehigh River with amazing beauty. Autumn is your last chance to get on the trail before the snow covers it and go biking with us. Fall Foliage bike tours starting at $19.95. Just follow the signs while near the White Haven, Lake Harmony and Hickory Run State Park areas! Stay tuned for more by subscribing to our YouTube channel!