Pocono Bike Rentals, everyday prices, group rates and specials are the most competitive at the Lehigh Gorge Bike Trail, Poconos, PA. VIP Treatment for Corporate Team Building Events, Non-profits, Schools, and Churches and family outings at affordable prices. Be sure to check out our really cool accessories and add ons to rent like; back packs, waist packs, hydration packs, bike locks, first aid kits and GoPro Camera Rentals with FREE memory and really cool mounting options for your helmet, handlebars or bike frame!
Pre-order lunch and we will have it ready for you when you arrive! Or we have a large selection of Healthy Organic and Kosher; Energy Bars, Snacks, Fruit, Granola, Water, and Sports Drinks including ; Red Bull and Gatorade.
Pre-Order Lunch Special:
- Antonio’s Pizza – Hot or Cold Hoagie, Sandwich or Salad, 20oz Water with either chips, fruit or Energy snack $10. (Advanced reservation/call ahead order required.) Call us or you can call Antonio’s @ 570-443-9776 and mention the Pocono Bike Rental Lunch Deal to place your order. Click here for the PBR/Antonio’s Lunch Deal Menu.
10:00 AM – Early Bird Weekday Fall Foliage 2016 Specials:
- 2 – FULL DAY Economy bike rentals with VIP Shuttle Service – Glen Summit Trail Head drop off at 10:15am with a 10 mile scenic Poconos biking tour back to White Haven (click here for trail info). Experience the Amazing Fall Foliage!
$24.95/person, includes an economy bike rental and 1 FREE VIP Bike Shuttle! Arrive by 9:45am with bike being returned by 6pm. (Must be reserved 24 hours in advance, 2 person min., weekdays ONLY.)
- 2 – HALF DAY Economy bike rentals – Bike North to the new D&L Black Diamond Trailhead or take your personal Poconos Biking tour south from White Haven to Rockport (10 miles) into the famous Lehigh Gorge Bike Trail.
$14.95/person for a HALF DAY! Arrive by 10am with bike being returned by 1pm. (Must be reserved 24 hours in advance, 2 person min., weekdays ONLY.)
- Gel Seat $3
- Helmets $5 (free w/rental)
- Waist/Fanny Pack $5
- Day/Back Pack $7
- Waist Pack – w/First Aid Kit $10
- Day Pack – w/Pro First Aid Kit $15
- Bike Saddle Bag w/tools/tube/pump $10
- Go Pro Helmet Camera Rental w/8GB of memory incl. $50
- Go Pro Additional Mount/Harness/Accessory $15
- We have a great Lehigh Gorge Trails Guide and Lehigh River Paddling Guide for sale @ $20 each.
To find the best deals on Pocono mountain bike rentals, and to become a VIP Pocono Insider which has exclusive offers, hotel, restaurant and other attraction deals, you can join our blog-newsletter (sign up on the bottom left side of this page in the footer). The best mountain bike rental prices are found here at Pocono Bike Rental.
For avid mountain bikers or beginners we have just the trail for you! The Lehigh Gorge and D&L Black Diamond Rail Trail has 36 boundless miles of for all ages to enjoy! For the more adventurous; Whitewater Rafting is available as well Kayaking, Hiking and Disc Golf.
Some of our activities need to be reserved well in advance and are subject to availability. For more information and to find out how to make a reservation (as the weekends can sell out quickly), you can contact us daily at: 570-899-5025 or use our contact us form. Same day booking fee of $5/person may apply to all last minute (within 24 hours) reservations at our discretion. Pocono Bike Rental is located at: 322 Main Street White Haven, PA 18661
This is a compilation video of most of our Lehigh Gorge Trail and Pocono Bike Rental videos to date. We hope you enjoy this brief summary of our video adventures in 2015 biking on the Lehigh Gorge Trail in the Poconos. Pocono biking in the Lehigh Gorge Trail System is unlike any other biking experience in the world! What awaits you is a class 3 pristine whitewater river along side a smooth surfaced rail trail that sits deep inside a forest covered gorge created millions of years ago. It offers spectacular waterfalls, beautiful plants, trees and animals unique to the Poconos and this region of the world. Stay tuned for more by subscribing to our YouTube channel!