Pocono Bike Rentals, everyday prices, group rates and specials are the most competitive at the Lehigh Gorge Bike Trail, Poconos, PA. We offer VIP Treatment for Corporate Team Building Events, Non-profits, Schools, Churches and Family Outings at affordable prices. We offer super discounted weekly Bike Rentals and VIP doorstep delivery service.
Be sure to check out our really cool accessories and add ons to rent like; back packs, waist packs, hydration packs, bike locks, first aid kits and GoPro Camera Rentals with FREE memory and really cool mounting options for your helmet, handlebars or bike frame!
Pre-order lunch and we will have it ready for you when you arrive! Or we have a large selection of Healthy Organic and Kosher; Energy Bars, Snacks, Fruit, Granola, Water, and Sports Drinks including ; Red Bull and Gatorade.
Pre-Order Lunch Special:
- Antonio’s Pizza – Hot or Cold Hoagie, Sandwich or Salad, 20oz Water with either chips, fruit or Energy snack $10. Call us first to email you a custom invoice and then if you have any special requests you can call Antonio’s @ 570-443-9776 and mention the Pocono Bike Rental Lunch Deal to place your order. (Advanced reservation/call ahead order required.) Click here for the PBR/Antonio’s Lunch Deal Menu.
Weekly Bike Rentals in the Poconos:
- First day is normal price, the second day the bike is discounted $2, then everyday thereafter the bike is discounted $1 per day up to the 5th day then the bike rental stays at that $5 off price for however long you want to rent it.
- VIP Delivery Service to your doorstep, this drop off service comes with on-site maintenance and starts at just $10 per bike rental! We deliver to your home, rental property, condo or hotel doorstep within a 50 mile radius of White Haven, PA. ($10/10 miles). The area includes; Hickory Run State Park, Lake Harmony, going east over to Mount Pocono, stretching south to historic Jim Thorpe and beyond. We deliver past the Pocono Raceway all the way out to Stroudsburg and the scenic Promised Land State Park.
- Call now for a VIP Custom quote; receive an email invoice for payment and guaranteed best price reservation.
Yoga on the Bike Trail – Special:
- *NEPA Yoga Festival Ticket Holders $10 OFF – July 29th EVENT PRESALE ends Thursday July 27th!
** ALSO ** Nearme Yoga Monthly Members Discount – with Sport Bike Rental is ONLY $39.95* (Limit 4)
– NEPA Yoga Festival participants and Nearme Yoga Members book below NOW!
- Gel Seat $3
- Helmets $5(free w/rental)
- Waist/Fanny Pack $5
- Day/Back Pack or Hydration Pack $7
- Waist Pack – w/Basic First Aid Kit $10
- Day/Back Pack – w/Wilderness First Aid Kit $15
- Bike Saddle Bag w/tools/tube/pump $10
- Go Pro Helmet Camera Rental w/8GB of memory incl. $50
- Go Pro Additional Mount/Harness/Accessory $15
- Lehigh Gorge Area Expanded Biking Trails Guide $20
- Lehigh River Basin Comprehensive Paddling Guide $20
To find the best deals on Pocono mountain bike rentals, and to become a VIP Pocono Insider which has exclusive offers, hotel, restaurant and other attraction deals, you can join our blog-newsletter (sign up on the bottom left side of this page in the footer). The best mountain bike rental prices are found here at Pocono Bike Rental.
For avid mountain bikers or beginners we have just the trail for you! The Lehigh Gorge and D&L Black Diamond Rail Trail has 36 boundless miles of for all ages to enjoy! For the more adventurous; Whitewater Rafting is available as well Kayaking, Hiking and Disc Golf.
Some of our activities need to be reserved well in advance and are subject to availability. For more information and to find out how to make a reservation (as the weekends can sell out quickly), you can contact us daily at: 570-899-5025 or use our contact us form. Same day booking fee of $5/person may apply to all last minute (within 24 hours) reservations at our discretion. Pocono Bike Rental is located at: 322 Main Street White Haven, PA 18661
This is a compilation video of most of our Lehigh Gorge Trail and Pocono Bike Rental videos to date. We hope you enjoy this brief summary of our video adventures in 2015 biking on the Lehigh Gorge Trail in the Poconos. Pocono biking in the Lehigh Gorge Trail System is unlike any other biking experience in the world! What awaits you is a class 3 pristine whitewater river along side a smooth surfaced rail trail that sits deep inside a forest covered gorge created millions of years ago. It offers spectacular waterfalls, beautiful plants, trees and animals unique to the Poconos and this region of the world. Stay tuned for more by subscribing to our YouTube channel!