Pocono Bike Rental offers the BEST Poconos Fall Foliage Bike Tours
Our Poconos Fall Foliage Bike Tours are in one of the best places on earth to enjoy mother natures epic autumn beauty! Pocono Bike Rentals Fall Foliage Bike Tours are offered as a self-guided experience; these tours are provided daily and on weekends, come complete with detailed maps, helmet, safety instructions and great modern mountain biking equipment. We will offer you a fall foliage experience like no other, with over 134 varieties of trees the color palette of the Poconos Fall Foliage is one of the best in the world! Please Note Leaf Peepers: Advanced reservations PLEASE!
It’s just $44.95 for our Poconos Fall Foliage Tour with VIP Shuttle and Sport Bike Rental!
Check out the Fall Foliage by way of an all inclusive self-guided tour! The trail head drop-off VIP Shuttle and Mountain Bike Rental Service below is second to none! Come experience the most scenic, economical VIP Shuttle Service out of Jim Thorpe – The Pocono Outdoors Fall Foliage biking tours! You can bike down the world famous Lehigh Gorge Trail for just $44.95 each! (2 person minimum, see below for more details.) Pennsylvania Fall Foliage is some of the best in the world! A Fall Bike Ride is exactly what you need to end summer on a great note!
Take advantage of this online pricing now! For a limited time, the pre-season (until Sept. 30th) VIP Fall Foliage Bike Tours in the Poconos, start at only $44.95 to rent a Sport mountain bike with our VIP Shuttle Service from Jim Thorpe. This Fall Foliage in PA Bike Tour is like no other! Fall Foliage Festivals in PA can’t rival the Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Festival and Oktoberfest! You will be easy breezy Pocono biking on a slightly downhill, approximately 2-4% grade the entire way and end up at the best Fall Foliage Festival in PA!
We offer Poconos Fall Foliage Bike Tours from: Glen Summit to Jim Thorpe, White Haven to Jim Thorpe and Rockport to Jim Thorpe, PA. The Lehigh Gorge in the Poconos is AWESOME!. The Jim Thorpe and Poconos Fall foliage peak season is listed in chronological order below with a color gradient to match it’s intensity. Spend a weekend in the Jim Thorpe – Poconos Region seeing the most spectacular fall colors that Mother Nature can offer this side of the Mississippi! There are only 2 other places in the world that can boast about the diverse color palette we have to offer in the Pocono Mountains! Call us now at: 570-899-5025 for pricing and availability.
FALL FOLIAGE TOURS – JIM THORPE BIKE RENTALS AND VIP SHUTTLE PICKUP LOCATION: We offer a more convenient, less traffic and no parking fee, Jim Thorpe Bike Rentals and VIP Bike Shuttles from the Glen Onoko Access Point of the Lehigh Gorge State Park. It’s just across the new bridge on the East Side of Jim Thorpe. You can now park with ease, not have to deal with the traffic nightmares of downtown Jim Thorpe, save on the ever increasing parking fees at the overcrowded (and sometimes full) Carbon County Visitor’s Center Parking Lot and get up the trail faster and in better comfort. Jim Thorpe Bike Rentals and VIP Shuttle Service Location (pictured above) and departure times are at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Call us now at: 570-899-5025 for pricing and availability then come book online to save money!
Poconos Fall Foliage Peak Season Calendar
- September 21-22
- September 28-29
- October 5-6
- October 12-13
- October 19-20
- October 26-27
- November 2-3
Pocono Bike Rental Fall Foliage Tours:
These Fall Foliage Bike Tours must be reserved online, in advance, at least 1 day prior to event date. (2 person minimum.) Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your shuttle time for bike loading and then return your rental bikes no later than 4:45 PM back to the bicycle concession pickup spot.
- 9:00 AM Glen Summit to Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Tour – $54.95
– All inclusive Bike Rental and VIP shuttle, to the D&L Black Diamond Trail – Glen Summit Access drop off (Sport Bike Rental and VIP Shuttle) PROMPT VIP Shuttle Service starts in the FREE PARKING Glen Onoko Access Area in Jim Thorpe. Monday thru Friday ONLY!
– Trail Highlights: Glen Summit to White Haven is a typical rail trail that takes you approximately 36 miles south on the recently minted D & L Black Diamond Trail through the small town of White Haven, past Rockport to Glen Onoko in Jim Thorpe. The wide open, well maintained trail surface, amazing forest landscapes and mountain top views along with a picturesque lake, park benches and picnic tables offers everyone a great experience in the Poconos Mountain Biking Scene. To get the full effect of Pocono Fall Foliage Biking, go early in the day and see the beauty of the Poconos! Monday thru Friday ONLY!
- 9:00 or 11:00 AM White Haven to Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Tour – $44.95
– All inclusive bike rental and VIP shuttle from Jim Thorpe to White Haven inside the Lehigh Gorge State Park. (Sport Bike Rental and VIP Shuttle) PROMPT VIP Shuttle Service starts in the FREE PARKING Glen Onoko Access Area in Jim Thorpe with a 30 minute VIP shuttle ride to White Haven.
– The ultimate adventure in fun and fitness! Bike up to 26 miles, a marathon of historical landmarks and remnants from the great coal mining industry of America’s past. The bike tour is approximately a 3 hour ride in which you can take breaks for pictures, food, sightseeing etc. The Lehigh Gorge Rail Trail System is an amazing fall foliage experience like no other bike ride in the world. It is one of the top 100 rail trails in the country. Historical and educational value markers along the way will teach you about the rich local mining history as well guide you safely down the trail.
- 1:00 PM Rockport to Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Tour – $49.95
– All inclusive bike rental and VIP shuttle from Jim Thorpe to Rockport at 1:00 PM in the world famous Lehigh Gorge State Park! (Sport Bike Rental and VIP Shuttle) Convenient pickup Spot is at the Glen Onoko Access Area and the VIP return shuttle ride to White Haven is approx. 25-30 minutes.
– Trail Highlights: Starting your day from our FREE PARKING Glen Onoko pickup spot at 1 PM you can surely make dinner in downtown Jim Thorpe by 5 PM. This bike tour is approximately a 2 hour ride in which you can take breaks for pictures, food, sightseeing etc.
– Poconos Fall Foliage Bike Tours Shopping Cart
– EXTRA FEES:
PLEASE READ: BE ON TIME FOR YOUR SHUTTLE TRIP!
You MUST ARRIVE at least 15 mins. in advance for your VIP Shuttle. If you are late by even 5 minutes of the departure time YOU WILL NOT be accommodated and may have to be rescheduled (if available) or worse; DENIED SERVICE.
The Jim Thorpe bike shuttle pickup location (pictured above) is about half way down the access road inside the Glen Onoko area of the Lehigh Gorge State Park. The exact spot is the Bicycle Concession Shuttle Pickup area of the parking lot, which is pictured below and about a half mile into the park from the entrance. If you reach the main parking lot across the wooden bridges, you have gone too far, please turn around and go back a half a mile until you see the signage pictured below, with one of our Branded Shuttle Vans and Orange Safety Cone sitting next to it.
A $60 return shuttle fee will be charged for missed shuttles. Please don’t say you didn’t know where we are meeting or couldn’t find this spot. You can call or text us at anytime when lost and pretty much all GPS works on smart phones to get here.
PLEASE READ: VIP Shuttle Service bikers in the AM do NOT pass this old railroad bridge! 5:00 PM bikers: near the end of your amazing journey to Jim Thorpe, you reach this historic converted railroad bridge. The VIP Bike Shuttle Service pickup spot is just past this on the right side of the road near a picnic table and parking area with Bicycle Concession Pick-up signage (pictured above) to let you know where you are at.
To reserve a custom (not listed on our schedule), VIP shuttle pickup/drop off time, there may be an additional $5/person custom shuttle fee. (2 person minimum.) call 570-899-5025 today and speak to one of our adventure specialists!We are a proud member of the Pocono Mountains Visitors Information Portal. Get up to date Fall Foliage Peak information by checking back to our Fall Foliage Blog.
Some of our activities need to be reserved well in advance and are subject to availability. For more information and to find out how to make a reservation (the weekends can sell out quickly), you can contact us daily at: 570-899-5025 or use our contact us form. Same day booking fee of $5/person may apply to all last minute (within 24 hours) reservations at our discretion. Pocono Bike Rental is located at: 322 Main Street White Haven, PA 18661
The Lehigh Gorge Bike Trail is the most spectacular rail trail system in the world during the colorful fall season. The Pocono Mountains have over 134 deciduous tree varieties changing color for your viewing pleasure. The orange-red leaves are falling down along the Lehigh River with amazing beauty. Autumn is your last chance to get on the trail before the snow covers it and go biking with us. Fall Foliage bike tours starting at $44.95. Just follow the signs while near the White Haven, Lake Harmony and Hickory Run State Park areas! Stay tuned for more by subscribing to our YouTube channel!